Arenal Volcano

April 21, 2014

Happy Easter everyone!! I hope you all had a fantastic long weekend! I spent mine eating and spending with family and friends. I had a very fun brunch with my family yesterday followed by an easter egg hunt for my nephews.
Now back to Costa Rica. We stayed in La Fortuna, a short drive away from Arenal volcano. On our second day, we were trying to catch a glimpse of the volcano but the clouds hovered around it early in the morning.
We went on our tour of the hanging bridges and it was still cloudy. I was patient and waited. Always trying to catch a glimpse of the volcano.
This is the Arenal lake. A lot of boats tours were offered but we didn't end up going. There was a lot to do in this area but so little time. I wish we have stayed for 3 days instead of 2.
Slowly the clouds started to lift. This was around lunch time.
Here you go! The perfect shot of the volcano.

1 comment

  1. Your Easter sounds perfect! These are beautiful shots- I love the blue sky contrasted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Latest Instagrams

© Christine Loves to Travel. Design by Fearne.