Review: Angeline's Inn

October 4, 2012

After searching for last minute accommodations at PEC during the Labour day long weekend, I managed to get a room at Angeline's Inn. My sister has stayed there before so it was highly recommended. 

The room that I got was not in the main house. The inn has a separate building which has 4 separate rooms. The economy room we got had two queen sized beds for $125 per night. I preferred this rather than staying inside the inn. It gave us more privacy. We had our own washroom and we can go out as we please without disturbing other guests.
 The main house
Breakfast:  Complimentary breakfast is provided with each room bookings. I am a morning person so I did take advantage of the breakfast. For my first breakfast, I had the croissants with tea.
The inn also provides a more extensive breakfast menu for a price that must be ordered the night before.
I ordered the shirred (baked) eggs for my next breakfast and it was absolutely delicious!!!


The Gardens: After breakfast, I walked around the grounds and found Oma's Labyrinth. Such a peaceful garden.
The Service:  The staff was super friendly and accommodating. Each breakfast was superb! My cup was always full of tea and they always made sure I was ok.
 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Latest Instagrams

© Christine Loves to Travel. Design by Fearne.